My apologies for it taking a week to get to this post.
Christmas was fun yet exhausting therefore a week later I feel like I am still recovering from a massive post Christmas hangover.
Steve and I woke up Christmas morning to open presents with Lauren and Tonka. The two of them were not exactly impressed. It was fun though!
Of course, the morning was not going to pass without us remembering Megan Grace. I took the picture below of the sisters spending their first Christmas "together".
This is Lauren trying out the Bumbo. She was being lazy because she can actually sit up in it a lot better than this.
At our next stop this is what she did the entire time we opened presents. Apparently she thinks Christmas is exhausting too.

Her in one of her many Christmas outfits complete with Santa socks.

And what a memory it will always be to think back on her first Christmas being a white one! It was amazing to see all that snow. The area we were in got about 6 inches. It was a winter wonderland!


0 comments:
Post a Comment