Today this guy is joining our household. My love affair with him goes waaaay back to my pregnancy with Megan Grace before we received her OI diagnosis.
Now that Lauren is creeping up on an acceptable age to be able to run with Mommy and hopefully warmer weather is coming (is it coming right?) we felt it was time to introduce him to our family.
Plus, he is on SALE! These things seem to only go on sale like maybe once a year. The grandparents agreed to get it for us as a gift once we were ready and there is no better time than on sale right?
So without further adieu my new self torturing device. As I run up hill after hill with Lauren in tow, I will remind myself that plenty of my friends having been using theirs for years including Susan and Jamie.
I know I've mentioned Susan before but she is a total rockstar pushing her twin girls in this thing. How awesome is that?
Ok, now tomorrow morning when I'm pushing the empty stroller through the neighborhood for a test drive don't laugh when you find me sitting down and crying at the end of mile 2 ummm k?
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
3 comments:
If you get the snack tray for it you can put their infant bucket seat in there, I prefer to be able to see my son when i am yogging (walking/jogging) It comes with a strap to hold the car seat in. I have a chicco keyfit and it works wonderfully. (my son is almost 8 months old)
The bob is my BFF on our walks and has never let me down.
if you have any questions about the car seat thing feel free to email me.
mama.bear@wyattburps.com
Ok, I am blushing over here! You will not regret the BOB. We love it and they are definitely worth the investment. Have fun! Ours hasn't been out since Thanksgiving because I'm waiting on warmer weather, too.
Thank you for commenting! I keep meaning to ask people how they found out about Move It, now I know you've been reading my blog for a long time.
We JUST sold our double BOB. I should have written a blog post but it happened at Christmas.
Post a Comment