CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanks To Soooo Many People

After I drop my check in the mail tomorrow,

Megan Grace's Scholarship Fund will be funded....

For not only for the upcoming 2011 presentation....

BUT....

also the 2012 presentation!

How awesome is that?!?

I really can't stop smiling.

It has been funded through so many sources that I obviously can't thank them all here. Suffice it to say, it has been unbelievable to see the many directions from which donations have come.

The two things that amaze me the most are that:

  • There have not been any huge donations to fund it for say an entire year. All of the donations were normal amounts which in total have made all of this possible. How cool is that?
  • More importantly, this money is going towards scholarships for some extremely talented, hard working, and driven students.
When I sat in the room last year to present the first ever Megan Grace Lavinder Scholarship, I felt honored to be in the presence of our future.

It truly brings me to tears, even now, when I go back and watch the video of these students saying they want to be pediatricians, musicians, nurses, teachers, etc. because I know they will all make a difference in the lives of someone one day if they haven't already.

And to bring it full circle, you all helped!

Thank you very much to those of you who have helped make this possible! What a honor to be able to continue to provide a way for our future leaders to complete their education.

Thank you 1000 times over! Megan Grace is surely proud of what we have done in her honor :)

0 comments: