CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

5 Months

Life feels like it is fast forward for me right now. Work has just been really busy plus I have been running a ton in my free time among many other things.

One thing I have been trying to do unsuccessfully for the last month is get a picture of Lauren's two front teeth. I was finally able to get one yesterday morning after taking about 27,490 different pictures.

Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce Lauren's two front teeth :) Aren't they cute?




In other news, she got really tickled laughing at me the other morning. It was hilarious! We had gotten her to smile and laugh but never this much. Apparently I'm really funny. Who knew?

She still rolls over from time to time but she seems to do it only when she wants to do it. I guess that gives us a glimpse of what is in store for the future.

Things are still going really well for us. The whole 5 month thing is throwing me for a loop. On hand I feel like she just got here but on the other I feel like she has been here forever.

4 comments:

The E Family said...

She is adorable. I love her teeth and that is a great pic :)

Anonymous said...

Halloween??

Miche said...

We like Halloween at our house :)

Emily said...

I love her sweet teeth! She's precious!

Meh to "Halloween??"! Charlie is wearing Christmas jammies still. They fit and it's a tough economy.