CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

T Is For

Tonka.
Today is his 3rd birthday! He has been a wonderful addition to our family since the day we brought him home.
Thanks for being such a wonderful companion big buddy. We love you!
And I guess we have issues with wearing clothing out of season because your eyes are not failing you when looking at this picture. I am wearing Halloween pants and Christmas socks ;)

T is also for
Tacky
Today was Tacky Day at daycare. We love Lauren's daycare for many reasons but stuff like this just makes it so much more fun for both the kids and parents.
Her outfit started out a lot tackier but she spit up on the first two parts so she ended up in this which honestly looks waaaay less tacky than I intended.
Oh well such is life with a kid who spits up as a hobby!

0 comments: