CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Before 30

For some reason the other day, I decided to count up all of the states I have visited. Don't ask why I did it because I truly have no idea but I did.

By my best calculations, I have visited 25 states. For purposes of my calculations, I did not count those I have only touched down in via airplane (ex. Texas) or those that I merely passed through without an actual "experience" taking place (ex. Kentucky).

Here is my list:

Alabama
California
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Maryland
Michigan
Nevada
New Hampshire
Connecticut
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
Arkansas
Mississippi

The only one of these that I didn't actually do anything but drive into was Mississippi. It is included because people were with me and I'm still mad that we would not find the Welcome to Mississippi sign yet we were definitely in Mississippi.

So since I have figured this out I have decided to try and visit 30 states before I turn 30.

If your state isn't on this list then leave a comment to tell me why I should visit :) And tell me how many states you have visited.

0 comments: