CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Committed

Or maybe I should be committed?

On Friday I clicked the payment button for this:



And no I'm not an idiot. I do realize it is 6 months away however knowing my hotel is booked and the race is paid for means

THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW.

This race will be run right at 4 years since my last half. My goal is to do much better than the mess that was that race.

I have been promised that this course is mostly flat unlike that one which was all hills including a one mile climb to the finish. No bueno.

I'm so excited about this race and visiting Savannah!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We live in Savannah and I am running it also! Well, I am trainging for it and will sign up the end of June before the rates go up :)