On the total opposite end of the spectrum from yesterday's post is today's.
Our baby girl is 9 months old!
Her personality is really starting to shine! She is the most fun kid I think I've ever met.
These two pictures really capture how she truly is during most of the day each day.
We just love that she is so happy!

She is also very curious. It is so amusing to watch her explore her little world each day. Some days I feel as if I can just see those little wheels turning in her head.
Just this week she learned how to drink from a sippy cup.
That was really fun to watch.
For about a month now she has been drinking water out of a water bottle or glass if you gave her a sip so for her the water bottle was no big deal :)
For about a month now she has been drinking water out of a water bottle or glass if you gave her a sip so for her the water bottle was no big deal :)
She also started dancing this week. It is hilarious! Today when I rounded the corner to her room at daycare she was sitting there dancing on the floor. If you watch her she will stop which is just as funny as her dance moves.
We are really loving this age and can't wait to see what this little one has in store for next month.

1 comments:
She is so precious! You make beautiful babies.
Post a Comment