CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Your Second Birthday



We are still honored to be your parents.

Yet we still miss you every day.

The anticipation of getting through another birthday without you was difficult.

The actual day is even worse.

It is hard to find the parts to celebrate.

However I do feel like they are there if we stay focused.

You touched many lives in your short time on Earth.

And continue to reach out and touch more each year as we present your scholarship to a deserving student.

We are so proud that while you are gone your legacy continues to give.

Thank you for making us parents Megan Grace.

We love you!

4 comments:

melissa said...

Such a sweet message for Megan Grace! You're a good mama to both your girls.

LauraC said...

Beautiful post Miche. I am not sure what to say other than huge hugs for your loss.

Emily said...

big hugs, mama.

jeanna said...

Megan touched my life and you did too, helping me through the loss of our twins. I envision the 3 of them having a blast together in Heaven. Happy Birthday Megan.