CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 22, 2011

10 Months Old




Lauren saying hello to the paparazzi while vacationing on the beaches on NC.




This post is about 3 weeks behind, but I wanted to get it up before she turns 11 months old next week.




Just a few short days after she turned 10 months old, we headed to quite possibly the end of the earth where we found the NC Outer Banks.




It was a very fun trip!




Lauren got to experience the Atlantic Ocean for the first time. She also learned how to wave bye bye as you can see above.




Sooo cute!




Once we returned from the beach, we asked daycare to start offering her lunch with the other kids. We fought this battle with baby food and now are doing the same with solids. She just takes a bit to get used to new stages when it comes to food.




The good news is that we are seeing improvement already. Hopefully soon, she will be eating everything we eat during meals.




Other than that she is still the most chill baby. Each day, she gets more and more mobile much to Tonka's dismay.




Finally, I remember in my first few posts I said that I better get to planning her first birthday party because time was flying.




She turns 1 NEXT month!




How is that even possible?!?









0 comments: