CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Fork In The Road

Back in January this post was written and well as you can tell I lost my focus fairly soon after.

As we near the end of this year, it looks very different than even I imagined it would back in January.  The funny part is I have no idea how it ended up looking this way because it is far different than I had imagined.

The good news is the differences are all good if you can just subtract out the part where I met NONE of my initial 2012 goals.  I am a little sad about that because I like to set goals, reach for them, and achieve them.  I will not be achieving most of that 2012 goals list.

What have I done in the 7 months since I went radio silent?

-Presented MG's scholarship for the 3rd time.
-My husband turned 40, L turned 2, and I turned 30!
-Applied to enter and started my MBA program.
-Resigned for my job to be another wonderful opportunity with a company closer to home.
-Vacationed at the beach with wonderful friends again this year.

This is probably most the high points but man oh man did I get sucked in until this weekend when I finally had time to breathe, blog, clean my house, and relax.

I have truly had a wonderful year.  It has flown by and obviously took a totally different path than I had mapped out but such is life.

We are all happy, healthy, and having fun!  For now, I'll leave you with pictures from my birthday and L's birthday.

And the promise that I will be back blogging more regularly starting now :)



 
 



 











1 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm so glad to see you back. I had just about given up on you blogging again. I know we don't know each other but I have looked forward to checking in on you and watching the little one grow. She is precious and I know Megan Grace is watching over her.