How far along? 14 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: No idea.
Maternity clothes? Not yet! I have worn a couple of the pair of pants I borrowed but I still wear my regular clothes on a daily basis.
Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.
Sleep: Still not going so well although last night was better than the night before when I was up from 2am-4am
Best moment this week: Being 14 weeks. This whole pregnancy thing is really flying by :)
Movement: Not yet I don't think. A couple of nights ago when I was up for a couple of hours in the middle of the night I felt something that felt like one piece of popcorn popping on my left side. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Baby Lavinder but I guess it's possible.
Food cravings: These change daily but I seem to be on fruit snacks and applesauce now. Granola bars and yogurt are on the way out with the other things I no longer like.
Gender: Surprise :)
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Not having quite so many odd aches and pains and not being quite so crazy. This morning my lower back is killing me and my hips feel like they are going in two different directions :( Great now my butt will be wider as if I needed that!
I've also noticed I get emotional a lot easier like yesterday I was watching the video with the elephant and the dog and was pretty sure I was going to cry.
Another thing that makes me feel crazier than ever my new found ability to get REALLY mad at things. This week there was an episode that just set me off and it's a good thing I didn't get to talk to the person who was the object of my anger because I was not happy and I'm certain I would have said mean things that I probably didn't mean.
Oh well hopefully I will return to normal once this kid arrives in August!
What I am looking forward to: Getting my maternity photos done in May.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't wish this time away because it will be over before you know it
Milestones: Hitting 14 weeks!!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment