A couple of my friends have included this weekly survey in their blogs throughout their pregnancies and I've always thought it was neat so I decided to borrow it. It should be neat to look back on after little one arrives in August.
How far along? 13 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Honestly, I'm not sure. I thought I was down a pound at my last appt. on 1/20.
Maternity clothes? Not yet! Yesterday I did pickup like 17 pairs of pants I'm borrowing so that is exciting.
Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.
Sleep: Each night I actually dread going to sleep because I'm up 27 times to pee and blow my nose. Who knew all this stuff started so early?
Best moment this week: Seeing our little one on the u/s again at our 1st Trimester screen and being told everything looks great.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: These change daily. I've been through Lucky Charms already and last night I wanted fried fish (gross) but thankfully didn't give into that one.
Gender: Surprise :)
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: My daily morning coffee and having sweet tea whenever I want it.
What I am looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't wish this time away because it will be over before you know it
Milestones: Hitting the second trimester
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment