How far along? 16 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Still no idea although I have a regular appointment Tuesday so I suppose I could find out then. I really don't think it's much but really I don't care as long as this kid is healthy.
Maternity clothes? Depends on the day. I've found some days especially in the morning I feel my normal size again but most of the time by later in the day especially if I've eaten a lot the belly appears. I actually took a picture of this phenomenon on Tuesday but figured out we really need to clean our mirrors so it won't be posted :)
Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.
Sleep: Not bad at all. The peeing has slowed down until I stand up or roll over on my stomach and I can breathe a little easier now. This is great news!
Best moment this week: Seeing all of my wonderful JLG ladies last night and realizing just how much this little is loved by our friends and family already. It was great seeing them all and being congratulated by so many of the wonderful women who have supported me along this journey.
Movement: Still thinking what I'm feeling is the little person inside. I really have to be still and paying attention to catch it most of the time.
Gender: Surprise :)
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Being a rational, sane person. I'm really not and I can't wait to get back there one day.
What I am looking forward to: Dressing my Baby L in clothes for all the various holidays. Yep, I'm going to be "that" girl!
Weekly Wisdom: If you ignore your husband long enough with his "dietary" rules he will give up. Today he let me buy ice cream at the grocery store. Yay!
Milestones: Hitting 16 weeks! I have an appointment Tuesday for the regular stuff but the next one after that is 20 weeks!! That will be the big appointment where people normally find out what they are having but since ours is a surprise we will just enjoy getting another u/s. Time is really flying by :)
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment