CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Last week at my 16 week appointment I had gained a grand total of ZERO pounds. Yay! I celebrated with ice cream. It was great!

Maternity clothes? Still depends on the day but for the most part not yet.

Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.

Sleep: Still doing pretty good. This week I started getting the leg cramps at night. I've only had two so far but those things are painful and they make my legs feel sore for a couple of days after like somebody punched me. Ouch!

Best moment this week: Hanging out in Raleigh and visiting my sister in laws, getting tons of baby hand me downs, and going to Susan's shower. It was fun but now I'm tired :)

Movement: The little person is definitely moving around in there. It doesn't happen all the time but it is there!

Gender: Surprise :)

Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Not worrying about every little thing. I've gotten better but it always seems to be something.

What I am looking forward to: Baby Lavinder playing with all these toys that are currently sitting in his/her room.

Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water. When you think you have had enough drink more.

Milestones: Actually having baby stuff in my house and seeing little one on the ultrasound again this past week.

0 comments: