CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My streak is broken :(

I haven't had a ticket in years and last night that streak was broken....sort of. On the way home from Raleigh at like 10 pm I was on the phone with a friend and commented to her about how there were tons of cops out when I looked up and I was getting pulled over. Now mind you, I wasn't speeding they were apparently doing a random DUI/License check. As I'm sure you are aware I was totally hammered ;)

Actually, it appears my license tag has been expired since November. The stupid county never sent my registration renewal so i'm going to have to try and pay it online. The cop was really nice and told me most likely I could get the $146 ticket thrown out if I would just get the registration renewed and appear in court. Hopefully he is right!

0 comments: