How far along? 18 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment (16 weeks) I had not gained any weight. My doctor thought it was fine. This week I got bored and picked up one of my pregnancy books and it said I should have gained 10-13 pounds by now so that made me a little nervous. I guess we will see what, if anything, I've gained at my 18 week appointment on Tuesday.
Maternity clothes? Still depends on the day but for the most part not yet. My regular pants are a little snug but I can still wear them if I want and I do most days because most of my maternity pants are still too big.
Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.
Sleep: This week was wonderful. The last two nights I've slept like twelve hours. I'm still getting up to pee but that is never going to change and I don't notice most nights since I can pretty much sleep walk to the bathroom and back now.
Best moment this week: I'm going to have to say sleeping really well since I know that probably won't last long.
Movement: The little person is definitely moving around in there. I still only feel it every now and then and the last couple of days little one has been really quiet but I'm sure it will return soon in full force
Gender: Surprise :)
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: I'm back to missing my drinks this week. This is so odd because I wasn't a huge drinker before I got pregnant. If this keeps up it's going to be a long few months.
What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound this week. We aren't finding out the sex but we get to see little one again.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry be happy!
Milestones: 18 weeks. I can't believe halfway is only two weeks away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment