CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

21 Weeks

After thinking about whether or not I was going to continue this I've elected to keep doing this each week because 1) I'm still pregnant 2) We haven't given up hope

How far along? 21 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment before our world started to unwind I had her look back to my first appointment and it actually looks like I'm up a total of 7 pounds. 3 of those since my 16 week appointment and 4 were actually before that so I lied just a little when I said I hadn't gained any weight before. Sorry :(

Maternity clothes? Pretty much. I've outgrown just about all my regular clothes so maternity clothes it is but the problem is most of them are a little big. What is a girl to do?

Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)

Sleep: Still doing good but I just can't seem to get enough sleep no matter how long I sleep. I'm in love with sleep right now.

Best moment this week: Feeling a kick from the outside. It was only one but it was so fun! I was just standing still holding my belly and she kicked me!!

Movement: Megan Grace is definitely moving around in there. It still seems to be a bit sporadic but she is hanging in there.

Gender: Our little girl, Megan Grace. We weren't going to find out but given the circumstances we did find out after they gave us the diagnosis.

Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: The tiny bit of innocence I had actually left in regards to being pregnant is now officially gone. There wasn't much anyway given my history but now it's gone too never to be seen again.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling her move more frequently

Weekly Wisdom: You are stronger than you actually think you are because when it comes time to face a difficult situation you do make it through to the other side even if you have a few bad days along the way.

Milestones: Feeling her kick me on the outside for the first time.

1 comments:

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

I would continue this......it is a pg that you want to remember. You are still experiencing a miracle. Enjoy it sweetie. Hugs!