CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

One week ago

right about this time. We were sitting in a doctors office with a genetic counselor and a MFM Specialist hearing the news we feared worse. One week ago.

The tears flowed and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to stop them but today I'm as optimistic as ever. Just one week later.

Part of it is likely denial and not wanting to face what the doctors say is reality but a lot of it is I am not ready to give up on my little girl. She's still here with us and she is still fighting so why cry? I'm just enjoying every minute not knowing how much time is left.

Megan Grace~We are fighting for you and we know you are right here with us. Only God knows what the outcome is and no matter what we love you more and more each day.

Love,

Mom, Dad, and your furry brother Tonka

3 comments:

Laura McCann said...

My niece just found out that her baby girl (4months in utero)has a serious ♥ defect that may end the pregnancy. We don't know yet. We cried and cried, but now we are hopeful that God will heal her ♥ or at least make it operable. I pray that things will go well for you and you just keep fighting. : )Enjoy every minute...not one of us is guaranteed tomorrow. Every day is a gift.

for megan grace said...

she knows this because she kicked you tonight. :)

melissa said...

Go Megan!!