CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fail: Daycare visit #1

As you tell from the title our first daycare visit did not go well. A few people had told me in the past picking a daycare was kind of like buying a house you just sort of "know" it is the right or wrong one for your child. They could not have been more spot on in their assessment.

As soon as we pulled in the parking lot I was pretty sure this was not going to fit the bill for our little one but then we walked in and I was 100% sure. We did stay to listen to what the director had to say but all in all I just wasn't impressed.

I'm not really sure what I didn't like but I guess for the most part I did not see anything I did like. It looks like we are back to the drawing board. I've got quite a few more options so hopefully one of them will work out.

0 comments: