A few years ago I became part of a fantastic online community. It started when I was planning my wedding and has continued ever since. I have literally been "friends" with some of these ladies for quite a few years. I've become friends with some of them outside of that community :)
Since breaking the news of little Megan to all of them they have really rallied around us in more ways than I could have ever imagined. They have even setup a blog which is located at www.formegangrace.blogspot.com in her honor. It is linked to my blog below just in case you want to take a look.
Many of these wonderful women from all across the state are planning events in Megan's honor out of the goodness of their hearts. They are going to use this blog to post updates on the events and I will also use it to post updates on us so that this blog isn't being passed around quite as much.
We are truly grateful for all of the thoughts, prayers, support we have received and continue to receive from every different direction. The last few days would have been much more difficult without it.
Thank you and we love you all!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment