The one above is from 20 weeks. It was taken in Beaufort the weekend we found out about Megan Grace's condition.
This one was 21 weeks. The stupid look on my face in these pictures is because my wonderful husband has no idea how to work electronics including my camera :)
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
1 comments:
I just wanted to say that I'm praying for you.
I have twin daughters (after 3 years of infertility, 7 rounds of Clomid, 2 injectables, and 2 IVFs). My first daughter was dx at 14w2d with a fatal anomaly called cloaca. It's EXTREMELY rare... more rare then Mermaid Syndrome. On top of that, i delivered very unexpectedly at 29w2d. Reagan lived 1 hour and 27 minutes before she went to Heaven. We tried our best to prepare for it, but you are just never prepared. Her sister is a healthy toddler.
Seek all the 2nd opinions you need to. We traveled across the country for nearly 2 months making sure we had done all we could.
THis is sort of short...but our story is at: http://www.theburgefamily.org and our new blog is http://theburgefamily.blogspot.com. Feel free to email me or visit our sites.
I will be praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment