How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment I was up a total of 7 pounds. I've got an appointment on Tuesday so I'll keep you posted :)
Maternity clothes? Yes. No turning back now.
Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)
Sleep: Not going so well. Either I'm just really exhausted or I'm not sleeping very well. It could be both I guess but overall all I'm sleep deprived.
Best moment this week: "Spending time" with Megan Grace and taking her to the Farmer's Market.
Movement: About the same. She just doesn't move much and when she does move it's "different" than what I think most people feel because it is rare to actually feel kicks and jabs due to her condition. It's normally a constant rolling feeling if she is moving.
Gender: Our little girl, Megan Grace.
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Not feeling so tired all the time.
What I am looking forward to: Picking out the perfect blanket and hat for her to have at the hospital
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you need to sleep. I'm a busy body so it is hard for me to just lay down and take a nap sometimes but I can tell my body needs it more now than ever.
Milestones: Battling heartburn. Not really a milestone but it's here :(
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
1 comments:
I am a lurker, but I had to comment on this one. First, I am praying for your family. Second, I wanted to give you a blanket recommendation. My son loves the Ally Zabba blankets. We have 3 of the regular size blankets, one mega blanket, and two lovies. My son will not leave home without one of them. They are wonderfully soft on both sides and in my opinion, the "perfect" blanket. I believe their website is www.allyzabba.com.
Post a Comment