Two books~One is a photo album with spaces to record memories and the other is a book a friend sent to me titled "Mommy, Don't Cry. There are no tears in Heaven."
We are going to have her hand and footprints put in the front cover of the second book along with a picture and her birth information.
Two pieces of jewelry a wonderful family member made for Megan and I. This was also an idea I got from the friend who sent me the book above. Luckily, someone in the family makes jewelry so she made it for us and we will always remember that she did this in honor of Megan Grace.
Mommy bought this for Megan Grace. It's the softest little lamb and it sings Jesus Loves Me. So sweet!
We are also going to have maternity photos done (twice) and photos done at birth by a volunteer from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.
A wonderful lady from A Handful of Memories is also coming to the hospital to do hand and foot molds for us.
The organization String of Pearls sent us a care package which included the photo album above and a Christmas ornament for her prints that we can put on our tree year after year to remember her.
I'm on the search for a blanket to have at the hospital and a little hat for her to wear so I'll keep you posted :) Hopefully, I can find something Pirate related!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
1 comments:
I LOVE them all! What sweet ideas. You are going to have so many things that will keep her close to your heart.
Post a Comment