CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

26 Weeks





How far along? 26weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: A lot :) If my math is correct I'm up about 17 pounds give or take a couple. Apparently, ice cream isn't fat free :)

Maternity clothes? Yes. No turning back now.

Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)

Sleep: Last night it was wonderful. 10 hours total with only one hour of being up and restless. I felt great when I woke up this morning.

Best moment this week: Seeing all of the wonderful people who came out to the walk in support of Megan Grace. It was wonderful and we very much enjoyed it!

Movement: About the same. She just doesn't move much and when she does move its "different" than what I think most people feel. It is rare to actually feel kicks and jabs due to her condition. Its' normally a constant rolling feeling if she is moving.

Gender: Our little girl, Megan Grace.

Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Working on coming out. It has a few more weeks though.

What I miss: Martinis. The wedding on Saturday reminded me of my past love for them.

What I am looking forward to: Picking out the perfect blanket for her to have at the hospital.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy each day of this pregnancy and don't worry about the future~A much needed reminder from someone who has been here.

Milestones: People actually commenting on the fact that I'm pregnant. It still catches me off guard but so far I haven't lost it in public.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I looooooove the dress! You look great.