As I mentioned in my post below, the most memorable moment of this week was all of the wonderful ladies, gentlemen, and dogs who came out to support us at the walk in honor of Megan Grace.
It was a beautiful day for a wonderful cause and Steve, Tonka, Megan Grace, and I would like to thank all of your for your support both in person and through the donations you have made to her memorials.
All of it really does mean a lot and is much appreciated. At last count we had already surpassed the amount needed to purchase the Junior League paver in honor of Megan Grace. Any additional money is in her account and will go towards the scholarship fund we are setting up at ECU.
Hopefully, through all of this we can keep her memory alive even once she is gone but it is not without the help of many others that all of this is being done.
Thank you so much for everything from the cards, phone calls, emails, donations, showing up at events, gifts, food, etc. it really has been overwhelming. I've tried to keep track and make sure I thanked everyone personally in some way, shape, or form. If I have not please know we greatly appreciate everything down to the smallest gesture. It means a lot to us and Megan Grace.
Have a great week!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment