CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear Megan Grace,


Today is your Daddy's birthday!! We won't tell everyone how old he is but let's just say he is getting very close to having a really big birthday in a few years :)
We are both so very glad to have you here with us this year to celebrate his birthday. Next year you will be watching down over us from Heaven and although we will miss having you here it will still be very special.
Daddy loves you very much and tells you goodnight each night before he goes to sleep. We are both very excited about your birthday this year although it is likely going to be both the happiest and saddest day of both of our lives.
We love you Megan Grace!!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and your Big Brother Tonka

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Mr.Pirate :)

Joanna said...

Thank you so much for all your comments on my blog. I can't tell you how much it means. I feel like I should be the one that's strong for you right now.

I wish so badly I could be in Charlotte this weekend. I did consider just driving down and being there, but after a couple of nervous trips in the car I don't think I can handle going so far so soon.

Know that I'm there for you in spirit. You are often in my thoughts and prayers. I'm on the lookout for any pirate themed baby blankets. If I find one I'm sending it your way.