CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Precious Moments

Last night my poor puppy Tonka woke me up in the middle of the night because he had an upset stomach. After I took him out and was laying back in bed waiting to fall asleep again Megan Grace woke up.

She was kicking me very lightly in the lower corner of my belly so I reached down to see if I could feel it from the outside because for obvious reasons normally I can't. Well, I was thrilled to tears that I could. She kicked me right in my hand quite a few times as if to say "Mommy, I'm ok". So, I cried a little and then went back to sleep after she calmed down.

It was such a wonderful feeling and one I don't get to experience often because of her condition. Each of these moments is such a treasure and I love them so much.

3 comments:

Laura McCann said...

So sweet and precious are the months that mama and baby are exclusively together. I always loved feeling every little movement of my children. It was like a special secret between them and me...priceless.

melissa said...

It's because she's a girl and girls are fighters. They always do more than the doctors say they can. =)

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

Precious moments indeed. Im so glad you were able to share that special moment.

What a blessing!