24 hours from now we will be in an ultrasound room peering in at our little girl Megan Grace. At the same time, we will literally be marking the moment in time where we were handed this this gut wrenching diagnosis in an eerily similar situation one month ago. That day was Friday the 13th. Tomorrow is Good Friday.
This is just one difference that we know tomorrow holds but will there be others? We have hoped and prayed along with many others that Megan Grace's condition would improve and perhaps it has. Perhaps it was never that bad to begin with and this set of eyes will see things vastly differently.
Today we do not know the answers to those questions however this morning as I was blog surfing I stumbled upon this verse over on Kelly's Korner and it seemed fitting so I "borrowed" it.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
This is where we are right now. Still hoping and praying for a miracle and that Little Megan Grace will be able to come home with us after all. Only God knows if he will grant us the miracle so many have prayed for in this situation.
Today, we can only hope.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
5 comments:
A:
I'm sending you hugs,prayers and warm wishes as you travel to JH. My hopes are that you are able to find peace in what you learn from the specialists. I know you are scared and worried (anybody would be). I'm sending you strength to get through the worry.
What an awesome scripture for all of us to go by. Can't wait for some sort of an update. Try to be as calm as possible!
I am praying hard for you and for Megan Grace. I'm sending you love and strength!
I just saw that on Kelly's blog and thought of you as well. You'll be in my thoughts & prayers tomorrow!
Safe travels to you, Steve and Megan Grace. I hope this trip brings the answers you are praying for. Im praying for strength and guidance for you and Steve - for the answers you are about to get and fot hope for Megan Grace
Post a Comment