CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

48 Hours

In 48 hours we will be at JH for our appointment. The appointment is at 8:30 and it should last quite a few hours. I'll try to update as soon as I'm able to do so.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare for what is ahead. We have no idea what God's plan is but we just pray for the strength we need to get through whatever He has in store for us.

This week I've done pretty well but this morning things have fallen apart. I'm broken today and simply am unable to do anything more than what I have to do to get through this week.

It is hard. Others need us to be there for them too but it just is not possible right now. I'm holding myself up and hopefully everyone else can find the strength to do the same until we can get to a better place.

This is not to say I am not doing exceptionally well most days because I am. It is just the days I feel pushed beyond what I am able to provide that day when things begin to unravel.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I got to your site through another and just wanted you to know I am praying for you and your baby. God will carry you through this very hard time in your life.

Laura McCann said...

Miche, you take care of you and Megan Grace. When you are able, you can think about others. You have your hands and heart full just looking after the two of you. We are praying and lifting you up...hope you can feel the hugs across the miles. ♥

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

Thinking of others now is not important. Keep the faith for your little girl. I am so excited to hear what the JH visit brings. I am praying and giving it all to God with all my might.

Hugs honey!

Susan D. said...

Thinking of you & praying for you. I cannot even begin to imagine what kind of strength you possess. Focusing on your family is what is most important right now. Best of luck at JH.

Ashley said...

Keep your faith strong and know that there are tons of people praying for a miracle for Megan Grace, hoping that Good Friday will be a great Friday for you.
{{{Hugs}}}