How far along? 29 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 17 pounds and counting :)
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)
Sleep: Sleep itself is fine. The problem appears to be that I can't get enough no matter how much I get. The exhaustion is constant and it is kicking my butt. Just now I put my head down on my desk and asleep I went :(
Best moment this week: Two Mondays in a row I've managed to explain in public that Megan Grace is not going to survive. The two ladies who asked about my pregnancy meant well they just had no idea so I explained the Cliff's Notes version of the story. No tears were shed :) This is progress because when we first got this diagnosis I honestly had no idea how I would ever make it through one of those moments but I did it!!
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Working on coming out. It has a few more weeks though.
What I miss: Not feeling so exhausted all.day.long.
What I am looking forward to: Sleeping A LOT!
Weekly Wisdom: When in need of sleep just sleep. Can you see the trend here?
Milestones: Getting through the dreaded explanation scenario. It really was a fear of mine but I'm pretty good at it. I'm so proud that I've overcome that obstacle because I remember it being one of the first questions I asked my friend Stacy the first time we spoke on the phone.
P.S. Aren't you guys just thrilled that I learned how to use the linky button? I'm so proud of myself!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment