CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

I NEED THIS!

http://www.cakespy.com/2009/04/grilled-cheesecake-sweet-take-on.html

FYI: If someone can teach me how to make this a link without all the mess. I'd be forever grateful :) Also, if you could send this to my house that would be even better!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I don't really like cheesecake, but that looks really good.

OK, here's my attempt to explain how to link in your post.

1)Type something like "Grilled Cheesecake" in your post text box.
2)Highlight it
3)In another window open the page you want to link and copy the url
4)Go back to your post and click the little icon that looks like a globe with a chain link.
5)Paste the url in the box and click ok
6)You should be good to go!

Meg said...

highlight a word (like click HERE)
See the T with the colorful box next to it? Click on the icon to the right of the box.
That will bring up a place to put the URL and then click OK!
Did I confuse you more?