How far along? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: It looks like I'm holding steady at about 40 pounds for now based on my weight at my appointment this past week.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Same as last week.
Sleep: Horrible. Since I'm off my feet all the time now when I go to bed at night I'm in pain halfway through the night. My back and my hips are the worst. I'm thinking it is because I am already laying down for most of the day.
Best moment this week: Steve got to feel Megan Grace move again. Also, the fact that she is still with us. We are all just hanging in there.
Labor Signs: Not really other than a few contractions every so often. If I start bleeding again or having more regular contractions then we will be headed back to the hospital for the duration and/or delivery.
Belly Button in or out? Pretty flat at this point.
What I miss: Not being chained to my couch.
What I am looking forward to: See above.
Weekly Wisdom: Follow doctors orders even when you don't want to.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment