Yep, still here on the couch.
It looks like I still need to write about three things I posted about in this post. The problem is I'm glued to the couch so taking pictures is sort of difficult because I have to wander around gathering the stuff and putting it back so those will have to wait until later.
The only news on the horizon here is that late Sunday night or early Monday morning we had the priviledge of going back to L&D again. Fun times!
They released me Monday afternoon back to my couch. My doctor will be back Tuesday so we are going to meet with her and schedule a c section hopefully. Not what we were hoping for but at this point it looks like the lesser of two evils for many reasons. So please pray for us as we approach Megan's birthday which will likely be at the end of next week. Also, please pray for my safety since it is surgery and I've never been in the operating room in my life. I'm pretty scared of the whole process honestly so be thinking of me as well during this time.
Finally, thank you to all of my wonderful babysitters who have come to sit with me so my husband can work some while I'm at home. You have all been great! Thank you :)
n5gw6csimv
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
5 comments:
I'm glad you're doing ok. I know this must be so stressful for you and I can definitely relate to being chained to the couch. Not fun. I'm praying for you.
I actually got the idea for cream cheese burgers from McJamie's blog. It's just a regular burger (I prefer mine grilled) on a whole wheat bun (this is important) topped with a good helping of cream cheese and a big slice of tomato. It's so good and my mouth is watering thinking about it. Yum!
You forgot to mention your love affair with milkshakes while on the couch.
We are praying for you guys. Im sure bedrest (err couchrest) is hard on you but try to enjoy all the precious moments with Miss Megan.
{{{Hugs}}}
You hae been on my mind all week....well really since we all learned the news.
So many prayers are said for you daily. Enjoy the time you have right now and please know we are all here if you need anything. Big hugs sweetie!
Thinking of you with lots of love my friend.
I had to have a C-section with my first baby and the procedure itself is not so bad. The recovery time is longer than a natural birth, but it was not too bad either. I was totally unprepared for the surgery, so maybe talking with your OB to understand exactly what will be going on will be helpful. I know I would have been less fearful of the surgery had I known what to expect. Wishing you all the best and hoping that you have a relaxing week on the couch!
Post a Comment