CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally!

One of my last requests in regards to Megan Grace was for Steve to get to feel her kick while she is still in my belly. Last night at like 4 am it finally happened!!!

This is such an answer to my prayers and I'm so relieved.

Up until now due to her hours of operation, her stubbornish, and our schedules it just hasn't happened.

She is really only active where I can feel and see it during the day when I'm at work or literally in the middle of the night. Think 3am.

Last night though we were both awakened by the thunderstorm and I'm pretty sure she was trying to escape so it finally happened.

There were a few other times we had tried it when she was moving around but that stubborn little girl (she is her Daddy's girl) would always move away. Silly girl :)

So exciting!

6 comments:

The E Family said...

That is great! I am so glad you all were able to experience that together.

Stacy D said...

So awesome. I am so glad he got to experience that with you and with Megan!

melissa said...

That is such a fabulous thing for you guys to remember!

Joanna said...

That's awesome! What an exciting moment for both of you.

Ashley said...

Im so glad Steve got to experience that. Its one of the most amazing feelings.

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

What a blessing....Im so glad that he was able to feel her. I hope there are many many more.