1) Last night I started reading Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult. You can read the synopsis here. One of the character's in this book is living with Megan's condition, Osteogenesis Imperfecta. The form she has is Type III which is the most severe form a child have and survive. Megan Grace has Type II which is not survivable however this books gives a glimpse into the hardships faced by those who do survive.
It has been a good read so far because it is like taking a look into our life in a way.
2) Today is the one year anniversary of the day I started with this company. This is only the second longest amount of time I've stayed anywhere and in 8 short months it will be the longest.
Have a good day everyone!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
3 comments:
My 1 year with this company was 5 days ago. What a coinkydink. ;-) And I saw your comment where you saw my comment. :-D Must make plans.
Hi. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I've been reading for a couple of weeks. I checked out that book from the library after you mentioned it. It was a very interesting read. I have always been fascinated by medical conditions, but decided to become a special education teacher instead. Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this book when you're finished. I've read another Jodi Picoult book and it ended much the same as this one. Don't worry - I won't spoil it.
Enjoy the read.
Post a Comment