CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Maternity Pictures Take 2

Our photographer from NILMDTS came out and shot another set of maternity shots at our home a few weeks back. We are so pleased and feel so grateful to have not one but two different sets of pictures documenting our time with Megan Grace.

Here are a few of the ones she has sent me so far :)









Note: No idea why the white space is there. Sometimes it happens but I'm not sure how to fix it. Sorry :(

9 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE them! Great job! You look amazing.

my3sons said...

Beautiful pictures!!

melissa said...

The one of you reading the book is so fabulous!

Joanna said...

Those are beautiful!

Mere said...

Those are beautiful! I especially love the one of you and your husband. What a perfect picture.

Stacy D said...

So beautiful. and your smile is just so genuine. I love it that you're able to cherish this time with your sweet girl...

Melinda said...

They are awesome! The first one of you is really neat and I love the one of you and Steve!!!

Tammy On the Go said...

these are beautiful

Meg said...

These pictures are just stunning!! I have been behind of my blogging and had not seen these yet. I'm so glad you have these pictures to treasure!
Thanks for calling to check up on me. You are a good friend! Hang in there and know I'm praying for you guys!