CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

33 Weeks with a Side of Bedrest

How far along? 33 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: No idea because we never made it to my appointments because I was admitted to the hospital instead.

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? Same as last week.

Sleep: Horrible. Since I'm off my feet all the time now when I go to bed at night I'm in pain halfway through the night. My back and my hips are the worst. I'm thinking it is because I am already laying down for most of the day.

Best moment this week: This is a tough one because it was tough week with everything that happened. We are very grateful that Megan Grace is still with us for now though so that is a blessing.

Labor Signs: Not really other than a few contractions every so often. If I start bleeding again or having more regular contractions then we will be headed back to the hospital and likely for an emergency delivery.

Belly Button in or out? Still working on it but it is getting really close to being out.

What I miss: Not being chained to my couch.

What I am looking forward to: See above.

Weekly Wisdom: Follow doctors orders even when you don't want to.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I have the same problem with my back and hips. Not just since I've spent so much time on my couch, but anytime I sit too long.

I find it helpful to switch my position as often as I can. You might not be comfortable in a lot of positions, but even changing which way my legs bend helps a lot.

Susan F said...

I feel your pain with the bedrest and going stir crazy. It's hard to sit around and do nothing, but it's for the best :) I hope Megan Grace stays in a little longer and there are no more scary episodes. Email if you get bored!