The 32 week belly. It's large :)
The view of the belly while laying down. I'm not normally brave enough to post bare belly pics but this one is really neat :)

And then there is the one standing up :) Look honey, no feet!
How far along? 32 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: We have an appointment Thursday. I'm sure it is pushing 40 pounds but my health is still good and I'm not uncomfortable most of the time so I'm not too upset.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Same as last week but a good friend of mine suggested this cream which I will be purchasing in the very near future.
Sleep: Back to being pretty good. Rolling over is an ordeal at times but overall I can't complain.
Best moment this week: Receiving the blanket for Megan Grace and taking her to play golf. These were some of these final things on my "to do list" and they are done. What a weight lifted off my shoulders.
Labor Signs: Not really but I did have a pretty good bout with some contractions this weekend. Now I am drinking about 100 ounces of water a day to keep them at bay. It seems to be working pretty well.
Belly Button in or out? Still working on it but it is getting really close to being out.
What I miss: Not being so thirsty all day long.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the results of our last set of maternity pictures we did last weekend. I'm still in love with the first set done by my friend Megan so I can't wait to see these.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the food while you have an excuse no matter how many strange looks you get from your husband.
Milestones: I'll have to get back to you on this one this week.
Total weight gain/loss: We have an appointment Thursday. I'm sure it is pushing 40 pounds but my health is still good and I'm not uncomfortable most of the time so I'm not too upset.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Same as last week but a good friend of mine suggested this cream which I will be purchasing in the very near future.
Sleep: Back to being pretty good. Rolling over is an ordeal at times but overall I can't complain.
Best moment this week: Receiving the blanket for Megan Grace and taking her to play golf. These were some of these final things on my "to do list" and they are done. What a weight lifted off my shoulders.
Labor Signs: Not really but I did have a pretty good bout with some contractions this weekend. Now I am drinking about 100 ounces of water a day to keep them at bay. It seems to be working pretty well.
Belly Button in or out? Still working on it but it is getting really close to being out.
What I miss: Not being so thirsty all day long.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the results of our last set of maternity pictures we did last weekend. I'm still in love with the first set done by my friend Megan so I can't wait to see these.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the food while you have an excuse no matter how many strange looks you get from your husband.
Milestones: I'll have to get back to you on this one this week.
1 comments:
I like the belly pics but where's your head?
Post a Comment