CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Miss us?

We took an impromptu trip to the beach for a week for some much need R&R. The weather was really nice and we got to spend time with friends and family while getting away from life for a bit.

As you can see we took Tonka with us too. He has a blast anywhere there is a water :)



First you get really wet.....



Then you roll around in the sand and get nice and dirty.....


Don't I look fabulous?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Tonka is so cute! Hope you had a great time on your trip!

Jo said...

I DID miss you! I'm glad you all went on a trip. It looks like Tonka had a fabulous time. Hope you did too!

ufheather55 said...

I just love him! Can't wait to see a few more pics. :-)

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

Enjoy the vacay! He is beyond fabulous! Be safe!

Ashley said...

Welcome back! You were missed!!!