CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Beautiful Little Angel



June 29, 2009
4:34 am
5 Pounds Even

31 comments:

jodi said...

beautiful little angel indeed! you & your husband as in my prayers!

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful...thanks for sharing her with us!

Joanna said...

So beautiful.

Mary said...

Look at those cheeks. She is gorgeous. I just know her and my little Wubba are up in Heaven playing together in the garden. Sending prayers and hugs to you.

Laura McCann said...

She is every bit as precious as I imagined she would be! So thankful that you shared her photo with us...now I can put a sweet face with her name.
Thinking of you and praying for you, both.

Stacy D said...

SHe is so precious!! I love her little nose and little lips.

You guys continue to be in my prayers...

my3sons said...

She is precious! Praying for peace in your heart....

Susan D. said...

Yes, a beautiful angel. You are in my thoughts.

Truck Driver Wife said...

She is so pretty. Praying for your family today and everyday.

Susan F said...

She is beautiful, thank you for sharing her photo with us. Those chubby cheeks are adorable

Courtney said...

She is beautiful! I will keep your family in my prayers!

Melinda said...

She is beautiful! I love her lips! Too precious for words....

Kahla said...

She is beautiful. Your family is in my prayers.

Melissa Swartley said...

She is such a beautiful angel! Your family is in our prayers!

Michele said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Like you, I've treasured each moment we've spent with our little ones before they journeyed with the angels to heaven. Megan is a saint in heaven, watching over you always. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family.

Leah said...

Beautiful and precious little girl. May God give you peace and strength.

Tash said...

Here from LFCA: She's just stunningly beautiful.

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Please know you're not alone, and that I'm holding your family in my heart.

Peeveme said...

Your are in my thought. Thank you for sharing your journey and this picture of your precious girl.

KAL071203 said...

oh she is just beautiful thank you for sharing your angle with us. You are in my prayers.

Laura McCann said...

Amber, I had tell you how honored I feel to have been allowed to be a part, even such a small part, of Megan Grace and the journey you and Steve shared with her. To be allowed to walk with you along your journey has been such a blessing to me...it has given me a perspective on life that I could never have without being with you on this road.

Thank you for letting me share in this most precious gift. I assure you, it has changed me forever and I am a better person for the changing. Even as small and tiny as Megan Grace was and as brief as her time on this earth, she has had a tremendous impact on my life. I will always remember her and the difference she made in my world.

Just had to let you know...

Nancy said...

She is so beautiful and looks so at peace. I wish for peace for all of you. I will pray for your family during this difficult time!

nancy said...

She is beautiful. Rest in peace dear Megan.

trennia said...

She is beautiful.Praying for you..and your family.

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! Praying for you and your family.

Elizabeth said...

She is absolutely precious.

Mere said...

She is such a beautiful baby girl!!!

Janelle said...

Megan Grace is just lovely - a beautiful little girl. Thank you for sharing her photo, she melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetheart, she is absolutely beautiful. My thoughts are with you and your family during this very difficult time.
((HUGS))

Laura said...

So beautiful....sweet Princess Megan.

Praying for your hearts as you begin the next phase of the journey. You have loved and will continue to love so well.

Peace and love to your family

sassy said...

She is so beautiful.

Suz said...

She's so beautiful & precious! Those cheeks! An angel indeed!