This morning I woke up to a very special email from another blogger. Isn't it beautiful?
The very first thing that popped into my mind once I saw it was how it speaks to how very special and unique Megan Grace was. She was one of a kind made for a bigger purpose by Him.
None of us know what that purpose was, however I know based on the people all across the world (literally) that I have received emails or blog comments from our little Megan Grace touched the lives of many during her short time here on Earth. Yet another reason we are so proud of our little girl :)
1 comments:
I am so glad you like it. When we were taking photos this flower really stood out at the place we were working, even my brother commented on it. Unique and beautiful, like your daughter. You are in my thoughts and prayers. With much love from Perth, Western Australia xxxx
Post a Comment