A few weeks ago I found a blog and read it from start to finish. Now, I can't find it. Soooo, I'm asking for your help.
This is what I know:
- The blogger paints children's things such as wall letters etc.
- Her name was Kim (maybe?)
- I'm thinking she lived in the south (maybe TN)
This is really bothering me. Can you help direct me to her blog again because I loved it!
Also, two more lost and found items I think I can clear up with this post.
- Melissa (Vance's mom) if you are still reading your blog won't let me comment and I do not have your email addy but I'd love to chat with you.
- To the person who asked me where that lake was it was a small, local lake. You can probably search the state website in order to find a lake close to you. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I am the one who asked about the lake. I am very close to you, that is why I asked. I live in Goldsboro. Thanks, I will do some research. valarie137 at gmail dot com
Go Tarheels!
http://www.shopsmallwords.com/
I think this is the blog you're talking about. I just stumbled upon it last week. Isn't it great?
Melissa~Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU! That was EXACTLY the blog I was searching for :) LOVE IT!
Post a Comment