According to the American Pregnancy Association, there are over 4 million live births every year. That is wonderful for the families who never know the pain of losing a pregnancy, an infant, having a child be stillborn, or even face the loss of their child to SIDS or some other senseless tragedy.
Those statistics are even more staggering.
~ About 670,000 women experience a pregnancy loss due to some form of miscarriage each year.
~ About 26,000 children are stillborn with another 27,864 passing away prior to their first birthday.
During my research, I was not able to come up with an accurate number for those parents who lose children each year to SIDS and other complications such as prematurity but I'm sure those numbers are just as alarming.
Today I am not posting this to get on my soapbox about how we should do something about this because honestly I would have no idea where to begin.
My post today is simply to say as you go through your day today please remember those you know including us as we remember our little ones that are no longer on this side of Heaven.
There is no footprint too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~Unknown.
We love you Megan Grace and are thinking of you always especially today!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
6 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for you and your Husband Today, May Megan Grace Surround you today and know that we think of her often
Wow. All those families trying to deal with this. Like you said, staggering.
Thank you for your comment on my most recent post. I was actually thinking of you a lot while I wrote it.
Big hugs back.
I'm thinkin of you, Steve and Megan Grace today!
Big hugs, and many thoughts and prayers your way today. Your strength still glows strong!
Thinking of you and praying a special prayer for your beautiful Megan Grace.
A human life is a story told by God. ~Hans Christian Andersen
Megan Grace you are forever in your hearts
Post a Comment