CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not Very Good At Speeches

I'd like to thank a certain faithful reader for bestowing this thoughtful award upon me yesterday. Awards are always welcome!



While some days I am definitely not Back in the Saddle most days I do manage to function in a manner very closely resembling normal. It is a rollercoaster that is for certain.



So it appears I need to pass this award along to some other deserving blogosphere "friends". First, I'll share the rules that come along with this honor.



Background: This award is given to bloggers that are "Back in the Saddle" of life. This may be someone who is undergoing medical treatments, restarting his/her life, resurfacing after a tragedy, or someone who is just trying to sport a new attitude. Recipients have an attitude of a fighter, strive to be a winner of the battle, and show determination.


Rules: Post the award's graphic, background, and rules on your blog. Explain how you are "Back in the Saddle" again, and then pass the award on to at least four other bloggers who are "Back in the Saddle" just like you. Make sure you let them know that they have been given this award, and ask them to pass it on.



Immediately upon brainstorming to figure out who I felt deserved this award I thought of two women I have been following very closely for a few months now because they know the pain of losing a child. Coincidently, they have both announced they are expecting again over the last few weeks. These two women have put their Faith on display for their readers to see day in and day out and for that I am thankful.



So without further delay.....



Angie and Stacy~Thank you for being an inspiration to so many women who know the pain of losing a child. Each of you have illustrated just how strong your Faith is through both your actions and your words. While the rest of us are wading through the depths of grief you are both there to inspire us to continue to pull ourselves out. I'm anxiously awaiting both of your new arrivals with much excitement. Congrats again!



There are also two more wonderful women I think are deserving of this award.



Jill~ Congrats on the new job! After many, many months of job searching you have landed a job that many will envy. Hopefully, with that monster of a new schedule you have you can find time to play with Holly and sleep :) Good luck!



and finally Zoot. A few months back I stumbled upon your blog through a friends blog. It is now one of my favorite reads. With all of the cards you have been dealt lately you have handled each one gracefully. Your blog has been a breath of fresh air because despite everything you continue to "take lemons and make lemonade". Keep up the good work!

5 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Congrats on the award!! ;) You are very deserving. I know there are hard days but I hope you continue to heal.

The Fulchers said...

Congratulations on your award! I couldn't think of a more deserving person :)

Ashley said...

Awesome award my friend!

Jill said...

Thank you again for my award! :-)
I'm glad you're feeling like being back in the saddle these days!

zoot said...

Thank you so much for my award. I'm not sure I come even close to deserving it as I often feel like I'm hanging on to the saddle by a thread (grin) but thank you. My struggles have not been as tough as many of your own so it means a lot.

Sorry it has taken me so long to read this. I suck. ;)