Late last night after many years of clinging to his health Megan Grace's great grandfather went to help take care of her. We had been by his side as he spent the week at home in the care of Hospice before he quietly slipped away from us.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
6 comments:
I am so very sorry Amber. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure MG is glad to see him with her and they are dancing together through heaven.
What an incredibly touching picture of them.
Oh no. I'm so sorry.
I lost my grandfather close to the holiday season several years ago. It's never easy to say goodbye, but this close to the holidays seems to make it more difficult.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Sorry to hear this, Im thinking of you today! Big hugs!
I am so sorry for your loss, Amber. I love the picture of him with Megan Grace :)
I'm so very sorry for you loss! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so ready to kiss 2009 goodbye! It's been a tough year for so many! Thinking of you my friend!
That picture is adorable, Amber! Thank you for sharing with us.
Post a Comment