CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Countdown Is On

2009 is on the way out! There are a few people as excited as mr but we are near the top of the list. This year has been a rollercoaster to say the least and I'm ready to hop off to get a better start in 2010. Bring on the good luck!

5 comments:

Susan F said...

Happy New Year and hoping 2010 is a wonderful year for you!

Paige said...

Many blessings to your family in the new year- I was SO ready to wave fairwell to 2008 after we lost Tatum. I just breathed a sigh of relieve-

The E Family said...

I hope that 2010 is an amazing year for you and Steve.

melissa said...

Happy New Year! I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your Christmas card! It is so super cute. It was a good tribute to Megan.

Laura Wolf said...

Happy New Year! Hoping that 2010 will be a special year!