Tonight I set out on one of my first runs since the 10k race I ran back in October. I'd run a few times since then but it just seemed like the wheels fell off after that race.
I had intended to take it a little easier after the race because I had really pushed it to get ready for it being that Megan Grace was born at the end of June. The race was about 3 months later if my memory serves me correctly. Then my grandfather passed away in November and the holidays followed soon after.
It is now January. Wow. So back to the grind I go. I'm pretty sure I ran a whole mile tonight and it was HARD. It will get better with time and persistance but right now I just feel out.of.shape.
This too shall pass.....
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
3 comments:
I'm right there with you. Today was our first decent weather day in a long time and I had too much to do.
I feel like such a slacker.
Good luck!
Go girl! Wes and I just last week started the couch to 5k. Its kicking my butt this week. I haven't worked out since April of last year-OUCH!
thnks for your comment on my blog. Not sure if you read my running blog too. I too have not been running. I haven't run since Nov 7 when Mom got sick and then passed in Dec. I am thinking of going out this wknd. I prob wont even be able to do 1 mile. I can't belivee I did 13 in Sept. LORD Help Me!
Post a Comment