CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Megan Grace's Scholarship Presentation



On Saturday, we had the honor of presenting a very deserving student with the scholarship we had setup in honor of Megan Grace.


We feel this is a wonderful way to memorialize her life in a way that will continue to give year after year. We are very proud of the fact that despite her being gone there is still something positive coming from her life.


As I sat in the room with all of these students along with their parents and families I was just in awe of their talent. Many of them are working to be dentists, pediatricians, musicians, and in our case the student is going into vocational rehab.


These kids are the future of our society and it makes me so very proud to be honoring our daughter in a way that would make her proud as well!


5 comments:

unc00ref said...

Awesome! So happy for you!

melissa said...

That is amazing!!! Those students will remember you and little Megan forever.

Sara B said...

This is wonderful! What a great thing to do!

Ashley D said...

That is just so awesome and neat! I wish I could do something like that for Nolan.
Love the picture! I bet that student is happy and sharing the story of little Megan.

Joanna said...

I'm glad you got a picture with her! Isn't it amazing how so many young people seem to know exactly what they want? Sometimes I'm still not sure. And what a wonderful contribution for Megan Grace to make in the world.

Also, thank you for all your words tonight. I wanted you to know I saw them, but something happened when I hit publish and they aren't showing up. Hopefully they'll show up later...