It was held at the Whitewater Facility in Charlotte, NC. We have been hearing about this place since it opened but had not had the chance to visit. Now that we have we will definitely be making a return trip.
There are tons of activities from rock climbing to actually trying out your skills on the water. We sat and watched some guys who were obviously not amateurs for a bit while there. They were really fun to watch. It made me want to take nap afterwards though because they were working so hard.
We did not walk around the whole facility because it was huge. Also, as you can tell I do not have any pictures of the actual ducks. They were apparently quite a distance up from us and well I was being lazy :)
Steve and I can't wait to return next year and maybe give it a try ourselves!
1 comments:
I want to go rafting there so bad. A group of my friends went last year and had a blast but I was pregnant and couldn't go.
Post a Comment